Tuesday 5 July 2016

Hide & Seek

WALT: Write about a time you hid.

I wait and wait finally I hear a door creak open my brother comes sneaking around the corner “RAR!!” I yell “AH” my brother jumps backwards, I double over laughing. “Ha ha ha ha” my brother gets back up “whose turn is it to be in” he asks me. “Um, I think it’s Mum’s turn.” I reply. Once Mum starts counting I turn round and sprint off down the hallway. I dive onto my bed and burrow under the covers (no I am not a rabbit.) Once I think I am deep enough pull two pillows and a blanket down with me pretty soon I have a decent hut made.  “Ready or not here I come” I hear Mum say. Then I hear something charging towards me like an enraged buffalo! Luckily it’s only my brother. “Go away you’re going to make Mum find me” I whisper. To late “found you” Mum says, quickly followed by “do you know where Jack is.” “ummm, no” my brother replies. Mum walks out of the room. “Few that was close” I mutter to myself. Sticking my head out of the blankets “you need to need to stay out of my room or else Mum will know something is up” I say to my brother. “Ok” he grumbles walking out of the room. I wait ten minutes. Then a hour, no one enters. RRRRRRR! RRRRRRRR! I hear a noise like a rubbish disposal. RRRRRRRR! Their it is again, I dive deeper into the bed trying to block out the noise. Another two hours pass I poke my head out of the blankets and look around then I remember Mum was going to a meeting and that noise I heard must of been the car. Oh no!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Jack B