Monday 16 October 2017

1981 Springboks tour.

1981 Springboks tour.
I’m a protester I don’t want the game to be played because;
In 1921 Springboks beat a NZ Māori A South African reporter was disgusted seeing white NZers cheering on Maori.
SA didn’t want to play black people when half their population is black!
This isn’t fair anyone should be allowed to play rugby. In protests hundreds were injured.
This game should not be played if the black people can’t play.
Black people are some of the best players. When ABs went to SA they lost without Maori. With Maori they won. Imagine the ABs today without black people!
If they played the American basketball team today imagine who couldn’t play! LeBron James! Kevin Durant! Draymond Green (Imagine his reaction)! Black people can be amazing athletes. Running: Usain Bolt Basketball: Michael Jordan Rugby: Aaron Smith I could go on for ages.

Thank you for taking the time to read my opinion on the 1981 Springboks tour.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Jack, I really like this because u didn't just talk about different colored people in rugby u brought up how would it affect other sports, Did u know that new Zealand was breaking the rules aswell,

    Cheers,

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jack, the part about the American basketball teams was a really good point
    Jai

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Jack B