Thursday 28 September 2017

Term Three Reflection

In what area do you feel you made your biggest improvements
What is something you accomplished this term that you are proud of?
Starting for the West Coast Under13 basketball team. Of the books you read this term, which was your favourite? Why?
Magnus Chase and the Hammer of Thor because I like mythology.What is something the teacher could have done to make this term better?
Given us fish and chips, (He still hasn't!)
What is something you accomplished this term that you are proud of?
My team won the basketball competition. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jack.
    I like your Term 3 reflection because on most of all your answers to the questions, you said why you thought this. I read through it again and tried to spot any mistakes but all that I thought of is maybe paragraph it so it is easier to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sinead, I will try to do that next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jack,
    I really like this post because of how you make it funny, The funniest bit was the fish and chips ''HOPE WE DO'' Maybe next time don't say the same answer for different questions so we know more about your term.

    Cheers,

    Jack H :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Jack B