Tuesday 23 August 2016

Red Rocks, Boulder

Red Rocks Trail is a walk up a 300 ft high hill with a view of Boulder at the top. (The town of Boulder is at the base of the Rocky Mountains and is at a height of 5430 ft or 1655 m above sea level.) Red Rocks Boulder is a moderately easy 45 minute walk. Located in Settlers park it is a 1 mile loop trail. Settlers park got its name because it was thought to be the first permanent camp of American settlers in Boulder. Be careful as Black bears, mountain lions and deer thrive in this area. Here are some photos of Red Rocks.








6 comments:

  1. cool looks like your haveing fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jack looks fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jack hope your having fun love your Golden state warriors top keep having fun mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jack I hope this comment goes through. I sent one yesterday when I saw you licking ice creams. Your Mum loved Ben and Jerry's ice cream. The hills are so different to ours. I would like to know what the rainfall is in Boulder as the town looks so green. Say hello to all the family I am missing Mum's phone calls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks like fun fun fun! it is like torture to me. but at least you are having fun, come back soon i can't wait to hear about your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What awesome scenery! I'm glad you didn't come across any bears or mountain lions!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Jack B