Sunday 4 September 2016

Boulder Library

Hey guys, before I start my post I'm just going to let you know this will be my last post while in America as we as we leaving today. So yesterday we went to the Boulder Library and they were having a Lego Block Party. You got to build for 45 minutes and then would show your creation my brother and I worked together to make a house (Which you had to make.) At the end of time limit the structures were presented and we soon found out ours was the biggest. Our house we made had two pools, two bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen, three floors, changing rooms, snack bar, balcony and our own personal Chef. Here are a couple of photos.



1 comment:

  1. Wow Jack! Lego in a library! Were there some interesting books, too?
    I love lego so maybe I'll hve to save up to go to America too!
    From your cousin

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Jack B