Thursday 6 July 2017

Term two reflection

In what areas do you think you have made your biggest improvements?

Basketball because I made it into the A team last year and I trialed for U13 this term.

What is something your teacher could've done to make the term better?

Given us fish and chips.

Of the books you read this term what was your favourite? Why?

Percy Jackson and the Greek heroes because I enjoy mythology.

What is something you accomplished this term that you are proud of?

Trialing for the under 13 rep team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Jack B