Wednesday 26 September 2018

The Run Reflection


I did my last run for the term today. Here is my graph for the last two years. As you can see it goes up and down a lot. The run has helped me get fitter which in turn has helped me with my basketball, rugby and touch. Everyday we did the run except Thursday's and if it is raining. This term I also helped calculate a staggered start which is when the people with the slowest Personal Best go first and the people with the best PB go last. How it works is you are actually faster then the people in front of you, so you have to try and catch them. Either you caught them and felt happy or you pushed yourself trying to catch them so in both ways it improved your fitness. Running most days definitely did improve my fitness and I will try to keep it up at home. Up was what we were trying to avoid on our graph but mine did slip up a couple of times as you can tell. Now we have finished doing the run I feel sad as it was a great way to stay fit. Overall the run helped myself and others get fitter like I've mentioned several times in this reflection. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jack. Your attitude to the run has been terrific all year!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Jack B