Thursday 16 June 2016

Jack memoir poem



WALT: write a memoir poem
The Bookshop was usual enough; it had
shelves of books,a desk, a card stand, a roof
over it and even a shelf of Teddies I never looked at.
My brother and I did what all avid book readers do -searched along
the infinite shelves, flicked through books,checked
price tags, took books off the shelves,
scanned our eyes across the pages,
skim read or looked for another book.
Doing nothing important.



                           Jack

1 comment:

  1. hi Jack, as another "avid book reader" I loved your memoir poem. Next time you are publishing, perhaps check your use of capital letters! Nice work, Mum :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Jack B